segunda-feira, 17 de outubro de 2011

I'll never admit i like you. i'll never say i think of you so much more than i want. I DON'T NEED NOBODY. i'll never say out loud i dream with you, i like your way, the way you talk, the way you laugh. the way you are. I'M PERFECTLY OK. i'm to proud to say that i was thinking of you, when i did my better draws, and you are the reason for i say I HATE ROMANCE, I HATE LOVE SONGS. i'll never mention that i just get crazy of jeslous when i see you talking or having any contact with other girls, and i just wanna scream for them: ''GET OUTTA HERE, STAY AWAY FROM HIM'', and punch them's face. HAHAHA THIS LIES ABOUT LOVE, IS FOR THE WEAK ONES it looks like you could be so good for me, you could teach me things, and i could make you laugh. OH COME'ON! LET'S BE PRATICAL! i'm to proud to admit that in days like today, when i'm sad, it's cause i realize that you'll never care about me, or want something with me, i even know that you're much better than me, and deserve a better, and prettier and smarter girl, but SO WHAT? i know, soon or later, any feeling will go away, anyway. and i'll be happy and happy just with me, and all that is good on life, around me. never confess, never mention, never say, never never never never never never!.
There's absolutelly ANY problem about being a proud person :)
And i'm absolutelly sure, that i'm perfectly right :)

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY MIND, SON OF BITCH I HATE YOU.
sure i'll smile at you, the next time i see you, as i can hardly remember your name 

(♥)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário